Unlock the Magic of Mathematics!
Why is 10 such an important number? How do you draw a circle? What does zero mean?
Open your little ones to the concepts of mathematics through play, crafts and movement. Your child can feel great about mathematics and feel excited for the next step.
- This course is suitable for all 4 – 6 year olds, even those who have not yet shown an interest
- The course is run by a combination of native English and fluent English speakers
- The course caters for children with English language ability ranging from beginner to mothertongue.
- Places are limited to a maximum of 8 per class
- The classes are delivered by Edel and Stefania.
Curious to learn more? Feel free to contact Edel. Call 0660 4197 267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Practical Mathematics (Mini Mu’s) – 5 Classes
January 29th – February 26th (5 Consecutive Mondays)
Venue: Commonroom Time: 4pm – 4:55pm
Experiemental Science (Petit Pi’s) – 5 Classes
February 18th – 25th March (Sundays – !No Class on 18th March!)
Venue: Lyma Time: 10am – 10:55am
Artistic Science (Arty Alphas) – 5 Classes
April 15th – May 27th (Sundays – !No Class on April 22nd, May 6th!)
Venue Lyma Time: 10am – 10:55am