Unlock the Magic of Mathematics!
Why is 10 such an important number? How do you draw a circle? What does zero mean?
Open your little ones to the concepts of mathematics through play, crafts and movement. Your child can feel great about mathematics and feel excited for the next step.
- This course is suitable for all 4 – 6 year olds, even those who have not yet shown an interest
- The course is run by a native English speaker.
- The course caters for children with English language ability ranging from beginner to mothertongue.
- Places limited to a maximum of 8 per class
- The fun happens in a beautiful and bright 50 square metre room “saal 2” with plenty of room for the children to move and have fun!
- The class is delivered by Edel and supported by Stefania.
Curious to learn more? Feel free to contact Edel. Call 0660 4197 267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Practical Mathematics (Mini Mu’s) September 10th – October 8th (5 Consecutive Sundays)
Conceptual Mathematics (Little Lambdas) November 5th – December 3rd (5 Consecutive Sundays)
The classes are fully booked. Sign up for the newsletter to hear about the 2018 course dates first!