Unlock the magic of mathematics! Why is 10 such an important number? How do you draw a circle? What does zero mean?
Open your little ones to the concepts of mathematics through play, crafts and movement. Your child can feel great about mathematics and feel excited for the next step.
To sign up please contact Edel.
- The course is run by a native english speaker.
- The course caters for children with english language ability ranging from beginner to mothertongue.
- This course is suitable for all 4 – 6 year olds, even those who have not yet shown an interest
- Places limited to a maximum of 10 per class
- The fun happens in a beautiful and bright 50 square metre room “saal 2” with plenty of room for the children to move and have fun!
- The class is delivered by Edel and supported by Stefania.
- Parents are invited to relax in a room next door if they so wish
Curious to learn more? Feel free to contact Edel. Call 0660 4197 267 or email email@example.com
Course starts Sunday September 10th. Book now to ensure a place!